Become a Member
Just two simple steps to join Tinnitus Tunes
Step 1 - Choose your type of membership, from two choices. Full Lifetime Membership, or Full Lifetime Membership plus the 3 personal tinnitus consultation sessions via Zoom.
Step 2 - Enter your contact and payment details - There are no ongoing annual renewal fees.
If you have any difficulty with the process, please just call 64 (0) 21 399 562 and Tom will help you. Please leave a message and he will ring you back if we are not able to answer the phone.
You will then be part of our tinnitus online clinic with fellow members from New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and many other countries. You will have a detailed weekly member's guide that guides you through all the treatment steps. This includes links to recommended articles, books, pod casts, video clips and ancillary courses designed to suit your tinnitus symptoms and support your tinnitus transformation. The guide gives you a simple structured approach while avoiding you becoming overwhelmed with the amount of content - you take it just one step at a time. You can also take it at your own pace. Although we talk about completing the program in 12 weeks, you can take as long as you want and many members take much more than the 12 weeks.
The member's guide and treatment program has been co-designed with our members and includes a set of "core" treatment approaches that we recommend everyone tries. There are then a set of "optional, or ancillary" treatment steps that you can use depending on what has caused your tinnitus and what are the main symptoms. As an example there is an online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Insomnia course that will only be relevant if poor quality sleep is one of your symptoms.
Feedback from members has shown that 80% of our members experience significant improvement in their tinnitus, with some saying they are no longer aware of their tinnitus and able to enjoy life to the full again.
However, if for any reason you find the membership is not working for you, you can contact us within the first 3 months for a full no questions asked refund. So no risk if you are worried it will work for you. We have never turned down a refund request and we never will!
As a member you will have full access to over 30 Masking & Relaxation Sound Therapy files that are equivalent to over 8 hours of sound recording. The library includes broadband style recordings (like white noise) and natural sounds like rivers and waterfalls. The relaxation sound library includes 12 sound files including 4 special binaural recordings.
All members have access to all content including the 250 plus sound files that are in the tinnitus brain training library plus loads of other benefits.
Recommendation from one of our members
Charles from Orewa near Auckland, New Zealand I have had severe recurring tinnitus for more years than I like to admit. I also assumed that there was nothing I could really do to improve things. However, after completing all 15 sessions of the brain training therapy on Tinnitus Tunes, for the first time I have had prolonged spells of blissful silence. Even when I am aware of my tinnitus the severity is significantly reduced.
Full online membership includes:
- Unlimited access to the treatment techniques that have helped 80% of our clients significantly improve their tinnitus;
- Full participation in the 12 week tinnitus transformation program that gives you a weekly update including information tailored to your tinnitus symptoms (based on your answers to the online tinnitus quiz) and weekly action steps that build on each other to make a significant change.
- Access to over 250 sound files that can retrain your brain to ignore the tinnitus;
- Unlimited access to content prepared by the Clinical Director of the Hearing & Tinnitus Clinic at the University of Auckland including our weekly updates.
- Plus content contributed by our colleagues at leading clinics and universities in the USA, UK and Australia.
- Access to the member only private Facebook group where you can see member only content and ask any questions of your fellow members and the Tinnitus Tunes support team.